Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday First Post

This is my first post on Living Fit and Happy and I'm going to dedicate this blog to posts about all of my favorite things in life including fitness, healthy, wholesome yummy food, and easy DIY projects and beauty treatments! I want to connect with everyone and share my story and successful creations in the kitchen and my favorite workout routines.

 

I'm a college student in Georgia and this is my last year (kind of scary). I'm prepping to enter the real world and find a job-hopefully in public relations but we'll see where I get hired. Until then, I'm trying not to worry about it too much and I'm trying to enjoy my last year of college.

 

I've had my fair share of issues in the past few years and I've struggled with slight depression and anxiety, orthorexia symptoms, and major lifestyles shifts. I am now on the track back to balance and happiness and rediscovering my passion for life. Join me on my journey to live my life happy, carefree, and healthy!

Feel free to follow me on Pinterest or my tumblr for inspiration!





No comments:

Post a Comment